Our Sales Associates are responsible for shaping the customer experience, driving sales and providing quality customer service. Our ideal candidate will be competitive, work well in a team environment and looking to grow into a sales team leader or management role. We need leaders who are goal oriented, can set the pace for junior staff, and who possess the knowledge and know how to train others.
- 1 year experience in a customer service, retail or sales i preferred. Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Must be comfortable addressing and engaging our customers
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Must be able to stand for two hours at a time
- Must comply with SOP and Quality Assurance Guidelines on a daily basis
- Drives sales via friendly and professional interaction with our customers
- Access to a reliable transportation
- Must be computer literate, mobile device knowledge is a plus
- All candidates for employment must be 18 years of age or older
If you have the winning mentality to join our Sales Associate team, apply today! We currently offer both mid-level and entry-level openings. All applicants for employment will be screened within five business days of initial application.